October 25, 2021 - October 27, 2021
Castle Rock Water, 179 Kellogg Ct., Castle Rock, Colorado
1. Visit this class page here: https://www.qwel.net/pub/class/283. Click the button "Register for this Class" at the bottom of the page. Follow the prompts to register for a QWEL account first (create your account username and create a password). Once you have a QWEL account, you can register for this specific class. Please use your personal email rather than an employer email as this certification belongs to the individual rather than the company. You will receive your exam score, certificate, and any updates and CEU opportunities in the future by email. Please keep your login credentials for future use.
2. Payment should be made after you register on a QWEL user account and then for this specific training. Please pay for your registration on EventBrite by clicking HERE. With a limited number of seats, payment must be received no later than 5pm on October 22, 2021, or your seat cannot be guaranteed.
MATERIALS: The reference manual PDF can be viewed HERE; a hardcopy of this book will be provided to you at the start of class. Everything you need for the irrigation audit will be provided. Lunch will be provided all three days. Please be sure to bring your own refillable water bottle, notepaper and pens, and a calculator (smartphones are allowed, provided you use only the calculator feature during the exam).
COVID CONSIDERATIONS: Please stay home if you are feeling ill. Please use hand sanitizer provided, appropriately socially distance, and wear a mask while in the classroom.
The QWEL curriculum includes the following sections:
1. Where Our Water Comes From
2. Sustainable Landscaping
4. Landscape Water
5. Irrigation Systems
6. Irrigation Maintenance & Troubleshooting
7. Irrigation Auditing
8. Irrigation Scheduling
9. Irrigation Controllers
10. Bringing It All Together
WHEN ( ALL 3 DAYS REQUIRED):
1. Monday, October 25, 2021 - 8:00a-5:00p
2. Tuesday, October 26, 2021 - 8:00a-5:00p
3. Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 8:00a-4:00p
The class includes an irrigation audit and exam, both of which are required to earn the QWEL professional certification. Please arrive on time, prepared, and plan to attend the full course.
Location: Castle Rock Water
179 Kellogg Court
Castle Rock, CO 80109
View in Google Maps
Presenter: Lisa Darling, SMWSA; Rick Schultz & Linda Gould, Castle Rock Water; Thomas Riggle, Centennial W&SD
Monday, October 25th, 2021 8:00 am-5:00 pm - Location: Castle Rock Water
Tuesday, October 26th, 2021 8:00 am-5:00 pm - Location: Castle Rock Water
Wednesday, October 27th, 2021 8:00 am-5:00 pm - Location: Castle Rock Water
Registration Closes: 10/22/2021
Sponsored by: South Metro Water Supply Authority
For more information, contact:Mikal Martinez 303-483-3143 or email@example.com
The link below will redirect you to Qwel.net, where you can register for this course.
CLICK HERE TO CREATE A QWEL ACCOUNT AND REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS.